Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Week 5 - MKTG348 - Online Marketing

     Take a look at my article on online fundraising. Fundraising has revolutionized making it easier to reach out to the right people and for people to donate with online fundraiser. Even though online fundraising is growing, it only pertains to a small portion of the capital charities collect. As the years go the use of online fundraising will grow.

     To promote this page I have posted it on Facebook. This will help me generate views and clicks. With the information and data gathered I can then optimize my article to get more view and clicks. Keywords can be added or edited to help my page get recognition and work my way up the rankings. Checking on the SEO rank of the keyword fundraising shows that my page has yet to be ranked.. Hence, there needs to be more work getting recognition on my page using keywords and promoting it on social media.  
     I will leave the link the article at the bottom. Feel free to read it and leave a comment. 
SEO Tool Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment