Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 4 - MKTG347 - Facebook pages

      Facebook has become one of the top sources for social media marketing and why wouldn’t it be everyone is on it. It’s a great way to get exposure and it’s free. Even though it is free you can pay to get more exposure to people you may not know, outsiders. Ever wonder how Facebook and other social media pages make their money, well it’s through advertising among other things. Facebook’s business model is similar to that of Google’s, they created a websites that allowed people to get free exposure but now make people pay a fee in order to get an extra boost. Facebook is particular charges for boosting posts and getting your name out to people you don’t know.

      If you already have a personal Facebook account adding on a Facebook page is quick to add on. A Facebook page can build a closer relationship with your audience and customers. They don’t necessarily have to be used to advertise for a company or organization but also movies or events, basically anything. To create a Facebook page you can click on this link for guidance. https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/set-up-facebook-page


      I personally have made my own Facebook page to get more exposure for my marketing blog. The set-up is similar to that of a personal Facebook page. You get likes on your page so that people can view and be updated on what is posted as well. I didn’t put in money to get my posts boosted, but still receive enough exposure with the friends I invited from my personal Facebook page to my blog Facebook page. The fun thing about Facebook is that there are many tools and options that it offers. You can experiment with it and then do some R&D in order to improve the page. Check out my Facebook page and let me know what you think. I would enjoy some feedback. https://www.facebook.com/Arturos-Marketing-Blog-1663980717151895/

No comments:

Post a Comment